The teaching time available to the children falls in line with the recommendations of the Department for Education.
Our school day times are:
EYFS & KS1
12.00pm – 1.00pm
12.10pm – 1.00pm
After School Clubs
We politely ask that children are collected promptly at the end of the school day or after school clubs have finished.
At the end of the school day, parents are welcome to wait outside the classrooms.
Illness & Absence
If your child is unable to attend school, please contact the school office before 8:50am
At Curry Mallet School, we aim to provide a happy, caring, well-ordered and stimulating environment in which teaching and learning can flourish and where all members of the school community are valued as individuals.
As a church school, we promote christian values and take seriously our responsibility for the moral and spiritual well-being of the children.
To achieve this aim we seek to create conditions which will:
- build pupils` selfconfidence and esteem
- help pupils develop lively and enquiring minds
- instil respect and tolerance
- help pupils communicate effectively
- help pupils appreciate and understand more about the world
- help pupils to appreciate human achievements, failures & aspirations
- help children develop appropriate relationships with others
- develop positive attitudes and concerns for the environment
- offer a broad curriculum in order to facilitate the acquisition of knowledge, skills & individual enjoyment in learning now and in the future
- foster the close relationship between the school, pupils` homes and the local community