All pupils are expected to wear school uniform, which provides conformity, shows commitment and pride and enables the children to distinguish themselves from others.
Children are encouraged to wear the following:
– Navy blue sweatshirts (with school logo)
– Navy blue jumper or cardigans (with school logo)
– Grey/ navy shorts or trousers (girls may, of course, wear trousers if they wish)
– Navy pinafore or skirt
– White shirt/blouse
– Blue gingham dress for the summer
– Sensible/appropriate footwear (no open toe, no boots)
– White T-shirt
– Black shorts or navy PE skirt
– Black or white plimsolls or sensible non-fashion training shoes
– Tracksuit/sweatshirt for colder weather
Please ensure that all uniform is named and that PE kits are kept in school all week.
Parents can now order school uniform direct from our supplier Brigade Clothing.
Please click on the following link which will direct you to the Brigade Parents Direct to School website.